During our Sunday worship service, kids are invited to their very own, age appropriate time of worship, learning and hand-on activities, where they can meet Jesus in a fun & engaging way. Lighthouse Kids Children’s Church equips children ages 4 through 4th grade with Biblical truths to apply to their lives.
Sundays @ 10:30 AM | Kids 4 - 4th Grade | Downstairs at BAC
D6 Family - Elements Kids Worship
Elements is a is a Biblically sound, large-group format children’s church curriculum designed to help kids learn the essential building blocks they need to become spiritual champions for Christ! In this format all ages stay together, and older kids mentor and provide leadership for the younger children. Each month, kids are introduced to a new “Element of the Month” as a spiritual focus. In 2021 kids will be learning about The Great Commission, Humility, Grace, Service & the Gospel among others.
The May Element of the Month is Service!
What to Expect
- Children’s Church starts at 10:30 am downstairs in our kid’s ministry area. Check-in starts at 10:15 am. We have Children’s Church most Sundays throughout the year, except holidays and special events, when we want kids to join us during the worship service.
- Plan to arrive early if this is your first time joining us, so that we can collect some basic information from you.
- If your child needs you during the service, we will contact you via text message. Kids are dismissed following the worship service and will only be released to an adult with the parent ticket.
- Snacks are provided, paying close attention to any food allergies. The daily snack is posted on the white board by the check-in desk each week. You are welcome to bring a special snack for your child if allergies or other special needs are a concern for your child.
- Lighthouse Kids worship is for kids age 4 through 4th grade.