It is now more important than ever for us to stay connected to our church family. Please take a few minutes to make sure you are connected. It is easy, and won’t take very long.
Facebook – Like our Facebook page. Facebook is a great way to stay connected, and you will be notified anytime we go live. Join our Belgrade Alliance Family private group to share prayer requests and connect with your family on a deeper level.
Texting & Email will be our primary form of communication with you, but we don’t want to send you messages unless you give us permission first. We have been working on updating our church management software, and have moved to a software called Planning Center.
We are at a point where we need your help. Please take a few minutes to review the information we have on file for you, and make corrections as needed.
Update via Church Center
- Download and install Church Center from your app store.
- Open the app and choose Belgrade Alliance as your church.
- Enter your mobile phone number. You will get a text with a pass code to login with.
- Enter the code. If we have a profile already setup with your mobile number you will see your information. If not, you will be prompted to enter your information.
- Be sure to check all of the details. If something needs to be changed, change it and then click on the update button on the top right of your screen.
- We are asking that everyone please upload a photo. Your photo helps all of us put faces to names. These photos will be used for our new directory.
- Some information is not editable. Things like your birth date, which in theory won’t ever change. But, if it was entered wrong, we need to make the change. We also need your birth year for the system to work correctly, so check on that.
- All of your household members will be listed together, so take a look at everyone.
- If something is missing, or someone isn’t listed in your profile, please let the office know at email@example.com know so that we can get you record updated.
Update via Website
- Visit our online connect card.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top right of the page, next to the face icon.
- Select login. You will be prompted to enter your mobile number. A text with a six digit code will be sent to you. Enter that number to login.
- Click on the drop down arrow again, this time click on profile
- Here you can edit your contact information.
- Be sure to save changes.
- If we don’t have your photo, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get that added. You can also update your photo via the app as described above.
Thank you for your willingness to stay connected! We will soon be texting and sending email, in an effort to make sure you don’t miss anything. But, without your information, we can’t do that. If you have questions, be sure to talk to Jody Marks or Millie Veltkamp. We are happy to help!